Happy 6 months old, my little princess! 😘
- Sit up with some support, she can sit in high chairs and booster seats now.
- Pay attention and give some reaction when I read her bedtime stories.
- Attempt to crawl (but can’t yet)
- Open her mouth wide with enthusiasm when she sees the spoon coming towards her during mealtimes.
- Hold up her arms to be carried.
Thank you my dearest T, for these wonderful 6 months of love. Although I still get annoyed at you sometimes for kicking up a fuss at bedtime and refusing to sleep (because well you know mommy’s seriously sleep deprived with a long backlog of chores to do while you are sleeping), but deep down inside I love you more than you can imagine and wish that I have all the power in the world to just stop time and hold you in my arms.
You know before you were born, I told daddy that you are never going to sleep in our bed because we need our privacy and you need to learn how to sleep in your own bed independently. Lately daddy’s been finding you sound asleep in the middle of our bed sometimes with your legs kicking at him. Well I know you’re not gonna stay tiny forever and sometimes I do like to cuddle you to sleep, hence sometimes my heart does jump for joy when you refuse to sleep in your own bed, and would happily pick you up and put you in our bed, right beside me 🙂 Yes, I’m guilty of spoiling you. But you won’t want to sleep beside me forever, and you won’t want me to carry you in my arms forever. So I’ll savour the moment while I can.