Happy Valentine’s to my little sweetheart… my little baby bunny 😘😘
I never knew I could love another human being this much until I carried you in my tummy and saw you for the first time after you came out. You have filled my days with joy (and sleeplessness, and frustration, and others) and made my life complete. You are my little miracle 🙂
And Happy Valentine’s to T’s wonderful daddy also. Thank you for putting up with all my nonsense and still love me despite me being an asshole sometimes. T’s daddy is not a romantic person who would buy flowers or chocolates (ok, sometimes he would if I nag him to buy some to satisfy my sweet tooth), but he would do lovely things everyday like:
- Fill up my car when fuel is running low so that I won’t need to make a trip to the station.
- Reload my touchngo card so I won’t get stuck at the toll booth cos I’m such a forgetful person
- Wash the milk bottles and breast pump at night so that I don’t have to.
- Walk the dogs so I can get more rest
- Ask me if I need any help even though I’m being an asshole and spitting fire like a dragon on tomyum overdose… 😦
And a whole load more of things he has done that I’m grateful for. Well, everyday is Valentine’s day but for today I would just like to express my gratitude to my better half. Although we sometimes fight and disagree with each other, but I love him from the bottom of my heart ❤️
We spent tonight (unromantically) trying to make T’s passport but failed to, as she would need to get her passport done at the immigration HQ. We’ll be travelling with T on her first overseas trip at the end of this year! Can’t wait… 😍 meanwhile, got to work hard on saving up as all the travelling is gonna do some pretty hard damage on our poor wallets…